Wednesday, December 19, 2007

No More Titles

The first thing I do when I sit down to write is try to come up with a catchy title. Usually I end up sitting here, drawing a blank. I have the urge to write, but the title bogs me down. Today, I'm liberating myself from "Title:"! I feel better already.

Once again, it's after 11pm. I told myself that I would be in bed by 10, which has been a running joke for the past couple weeks. The things I can accomplish between 10 and midnight are astounding! I've made two batches of fudge, finished the classy slipup socks, wrapped gifts and shopped online. I'm highly sleep deprived, but I'm happy that things are getting done. This weekend will be the real test. My parents are coming to town on Sunday. That gives me approximately 86 hours to prepare. I'll tell you right now, there are just somethings that aren't going to get done. Actually, I should make a list of things that aren't going to get done so I can put it by the list of things that MUST get done. I like lists.

So...here are the Classy Slip Up Socks from the Knit Socks book. It's the book shaped like a sock. It's late and I don't feel like looking it up. Check my Ravelry page, it's listed there also.
Finished socks with all the other gifts, ready for shipping:

I'm particularly pleased with the grafting job on the toe.

The yarn is about the color of blueberries. It looks a little odd on the last part of the gussett, but I think it was just the angle of the camer. All the stitches are nice and uniform. This photo is going to bug me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.