Sunday, July 26, 2009

We're home!

Zack and I have both arrived home safely!

It sounds like Zack's trip to Glacier National Park was fantastic. There was an encounter with a baby and momma bear. Luckily there was no bear-human contact! He got to scratch a baby mountain goat behind the ears. And he peed off the side of a mountain. Too funny!

My trip to Quebec City was incredible! We ate, shopped, drank, ate, laughed, walked, marveled, drank, ate, wandered, and drank some more. I'm in the process of uploading, tagging and organizing all my photos. Check http://www.flickr.com/chrislannan. They're in the 2009 Canada folder.


I did find a yarn shop. Lovely stuff! I bought yarn for a shawl and the pattern is in French. Nothing like a challenge! But what a great souvenir. I'll post the yarn and info to Ravelry in the coming days. As you can imagine I have a lot of stuff to go through...as in L-A-U-N-D-R-Y.

There are also a lot of stories that need telling. I'll call it the "what you need to know when you go to Canada" series. It's some good stuff!

Other quick news--look for class info from the Haus of Yarn. I'll be teaching a couple classes this fall. Finishing, intarsia and ear flap hats. I haven't worked out the details yet. Visit their website and sign up for the newsletter. I'm just a bit excited!!

No comments: