Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Knitting for Zack

I pulled out Zack's afghan again. There's nothing like curling up under a wool afghan as the air-conditioner is stroking out trying to keep the house at 78 degrees! It may sound demented, but I need to knit for Zack right now.

School started up on Monday, and so did the stress of eighth grade, new classes, being the only one who is 12, new teachers, old and new friends, and everything else that goes with being in the eighth grade. So, as I work on his afghan I knit in how proud I am of him, my love for him, and most importantly my prayers for him. When the weather turns chilly, he's going to snuggle up under that afghan and be totally surrounded by love and prayers. So, no matter how hot it is outside, and no matter how warm I get under the afghan I'm knitting, I need to knit for Zack.

No comments: