Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Boo!

Happy Halloween!

This is our newest (temporary) family member. Zack did an excellent carving job. I helped a bit with the thin parts, but he did 99%. This is a cool pumpkin.

Randy and I ventured to Murfreesboro last weekend for Harvest Days at Cannonsburgh Village, probably one of the best kept secrets in the area. I was in fiber heaven! Some of you may laugh, but here in middle Tennessee there aren't many opportunities to commune with fellow fiber enthusiasts. I collected several business cards and brochures, and I took a bunch of photos. I'll write about it in the coming days. It really was a lot of fun.

Finding time to blog has been a bit difficult of late. I've been very busy. I just painted my kitched red (it rocks!) and I'm about to tackle the den. You see, I have a limited number of days until my parents arrive for Christmas. I haven't started the count-down yet...that will begin on November 1. Pray for me!

No comments: