Friday, April 24, 2009

In Stitches!

So, did you notice the countdown clock? Look slightly to your right. Notice something different? It's not counting down anymore! That means I'M AT STITCHES SOUTH!!

We got here yesterday around lunch time. We checked in, grabbed a quick lunch and then it was class time. I took a really interesting class on Japanese short rows. They are magic! (I'll post photos later.) Then we spent the evening at the Market. I can't even describe how overwhelming it was to see all that yarn, fiber, gadgets, buttons, jewelry, and baskets! I can't send photos of the Market because photography is not allowed.

It's too bad LeAnn and Debby aren't here with us! We toasted you last night at dinner. We miss you!!

Karen, I got the brochure for Stitches Midwest. I don't care what it takes, WE ARE GOING! Have a yard sale, auction off a kidney, whatever it takes.

I need to cut this short and get going for the day. I'm in the hotel lobby (only place with wifi) and am surrounded by a middle school concert band. Ah, band trips! I remember those days.

No comments: