I've put off blogging for the one reason I should blog. So much has happened this month that I should have been writing about it. Yet to write about it would mean reliving it, and it was exhausting enough the first time around.
- I totaled my car.
- I turned 45.
- I taught my first knitting class.
- I got a passport.
- I was strong enough to walk away from a car deal that would have put me in big debt.
- I learned to weave on a rigid heddle loom (and loved it!)
- I ripped out the heel on my second sock...again.
- I started spinning a lovely mohair/sparkle blend batt on my drop spindle (it's like visiting an old friend!)
- I went camping and made beer pancakes.
- I survived my son surviving finals.
- And, the best part--I have had lunch, dinner or drinks with all my friends!
I still don't have a car, but that's ok. Maybe it will happen this weekend. I'll post photos of the beautiful batt I'm spinning and the gorgeous sample I made on the Ashford Knitter's Loom. So, while there are no photos this time, I do hope that this is enough to catch up!
A busy summer full of blog-worth events is on the horizon! Have I mentioned I'm going to Quebec? On a train? Pinch me!!!