Wednesday, January 30, 2008

This just cast on...


I know, I know! I wasn't going to cast on another project, but this is different. This is the latest a prayer shawl that I'm knitting for my Prayer Shawl Ministry at church. We meet each Wednesday night for dinner and then we knit. Some knit shawls, others knit preemie hats, and some just hang out with us. It's a great group! I've been out of touch with them since the holidays and it was great to get back in swing of things tonight. I didn't realize how much I missed them until I came back. Does that make sense?
I only work on the shawls on Wednesdays, so it's a bit of a slow go. This is my 4th, and I've only got about 5 inches done. The colors didn't turn out so good in the photo. It's Lion Brand Homespun in Windsor. Blues, greens and violets. I'll add more photos when I get better light.

No comments: