Thursday, June 5, 2008

Shall we ponder?

It's been a rough week and I need to gripe a bit.

Have you ever encountered a person who looks for things to get mad about? I work with someone who isn't happy unless he's unhappy about something. Does that make sense? Life is too short to get ticked off about a quarter tank of gas in a rental car.

I work in an open cubicle area and one of my neighbors listens to country music and another listens to a melange of classic rock. Neither one uses headphones so I hear both radio stations at the same time. Why do they think I want to listen to their music? My head phones should give them a hint.

Someone once told me that the only stupid question is the one you don't ask. Trust me, there are stupid questions. I've had many this week.

I knit so I don't kill people. I'm not joking. I've made excellent progress on the Cabaret Raglan. Back is done, front is about 1/3. With the way things are going at work, I'll have it finished in a matter of days.

No comments: