Thursday, August 14, 2008

4 Sticks of Butter

It seems that I have misplaced 4 sticks of butter this week. Yes, folks, I lost one pound in my first 5 days on Weight Watchers!

I think it's more "real" if I equate the weight lost with an actual item that I can see and hold. Four sticks of butter is pretty real and when I think that that amount of weight is now out of my body, I'm ready to lose more. I'm not going to call this a diet, this is a change in behavior...for life! Next weigh-in: Thursday. Wish me luck! I promise not to turn this blog into a weight loss obsession...I'll get back to the fiber obsession in my next post.

Oh, and Mom and Dad are coming to visit over Labor Day weekend. They'll be here in 15 days. Am I freaking out? Yep. It's time to stash the stash.

1 comment:

SB&C said...

that sounds like the jingle from Sesame Street: "A loaf bread, a container of milk and a stick of butter!"