Friday, August 15, 2008

Coming Clean

I really have too much yarn and fiber. Seriously.

I went looking for the guest room this evening and ran into a wall of fiber. I don't normally heat and cool the guest room unless I'm going to use it for an extended period. Therefore, the door is typically closed. This is a problem. When the door is closed, I can't see all the fiber in the room. Put more fiber in, close the door, and *poof* it's all okay....until your parents call and say they're coming to visit. I'm not going to shut the door any more. I need to keep my eye on things. There must be some weird reproducing going on when I'm not around. Surely I didn't purchase all that, did I?

I have issues.

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

There's really no need to heat and cool that room with all that extra insulation! I'd say that buying more fiber is your way of combating global warming. :)

LDSVenus said...

LOL, if you figure out how the fiber reproduces let me know, I need to teach mine ;P.