Sunday, June 24, 2007

A Day of Not Knitting

This is the second day in a row that I haven't done any knitting. For me, that's just weird. I thought about knitting (a lot), so that counts. I also checked out some really cool Danish yarn. I read about it on the Yarn Harlot's blog...oh...my...God... I must possess some of that yarn. And, it's relatively cheap, however I'll need to hock a kidney to pay shipping. Kauni yarn. This is some pretty good yarn p0rn. I drooled over it most of the morning. I put several skeins in my cart before I summoned the will power to walk away. It was tough, but I was able to talk myself down. I had to think of all the other lovely yarn in my stash and how hurt that yarn would be if I added more to the stash without knitting from the stash first. Yeah, it sounds lame, but it worked...for now.

Tomorrow I'm going to the Flea Market at the Tennessee State Fairgrounds to search for treasure. It's held the 4th weekend of each month...some months are better than others. One never knows what one will find. It's going to be hot, but I have a feeling I'll find something good. I'll let you know what I find.

No comments: