Friday, June 22, 2007

Welcome!

start..........stop...
start.......stop...
start...stop...
That has been my history with blogging. Maybe this time I can keep it in gear and post regularly. The tough part has been deciding on a name. Sheesh! I'm not asking much, but I want my e-mail, Etsy and Blogger names to the be same. Can I make that happen? Nope. I give up.

I'm not going to go into obnoxious detail about me...I'll save that for future posts. My plan for this blog is to create a journal of my knitting projects, yarn, patterns and everything else that involves knitting or even thinking of knitting. Dudes, I love to knit and I love to talk about knitting. The problem is, the people around my house are getting sick of listening to be obsess about my knitting projects, yarn, patterns and everything else that involves knitting or even thinking of knitting. So, I figure, if you're reading this blog you have an interest in knitting projects, yarn, patterns and everything else that involves knitting or even thinking of knitting.

Welcome!

No comments: