Friday, March 14, 2008

Let the games begin

p1010137I've got a request to recreate the Sandalwood Spice colorway. Thank goodness I took a photo of the yarn before I reskeined it. I honestly don't know if I can do this, and the funny thing is I'm really nervous about it. I need to get a grip. This time I'm going to take notes and photos of the process. If I'm going to be serious about selling my yarn, I need to be serious about my creative process.

I have some cool vintage wool boucle that I rescued from an estate sale. It's boring as hell and needs a kick. I'll use that as my palette. Maybe...just maybe...

p.s. sold a skein of black cherry today! woohoo!



2 comments:

Yarn Tails said...

This is a gorgeous colorway!

Chris said...

Thanks! It's one of my favs also...but the thought of recreating it is scaring me to death!