Thursday, March 13, 2008

A little something something

Look at the pretty yarn, I'm going to bed.

I took new photos of Green Goddess... My Etsy photos are terribly lacking. I have a degree in photography for crying out loud! I knew I could do better and I did. Playing with depth of field on a digital camera is a trick. I'm very pleased with how this turned out. Now I need to reshoot all of them.


A sample swatch of Woodland Hyacinth. Both skeins sold on Etsy. Note the center pull ball... (I doubt the buyer is reading) but I will wind center-pulls if you ask nicely and in complete sentences.
p1010079

I'm dying to cast on this sweater. The yarn came in the mail the other day. Light aqua blue cotton wool blend. Note the little bit of lace peaking out at the hem in the lower right corner. *Sigh*



Detail of an afghan square I made for "Warm Up America." These blocks are "therapy knitting" for me. Knitting without thinking. Very necessary. Without this type of therapy, I'd most certainly be in prison. I wish I could remember where I saw this so I could give proper credit--"I knit so I don't kill people." Crocheting works too.

Super chunky 3-ply wool/acrylic recycled yarn. Selling on Etsy. It was too good to remain on the hanger at Goodwill only to eventually end up in a dumpster. If it doesn't sell, it will end up as a hat and maybe wrist warmers. Recycled cashmere, angora and other tasty fibers coming soon. p1010088

No comments: